All About Our Farm Insurance Offerings
Posted by on Mar 13, 2015 in
Oegema, Nicholson & Associates recognizes the important role that farmers play in the economy of Eastern Ontario, and the country as a whole. Farm insurance is one of the areas that we’ve always specialized in.Many years ago, in the early days of our organization, specializing in serving the proud farmers of our great region is what we built our company on. Whatever you need insured around the farm, we like to say that you have an important job, and it’s our job to protect it. Our expert brokers work with you every step of the way to craft a policy that fits your exact needs, whether in your homestead or in the field. Here’s a brief summary of some of the types of farm insurance we offer to our valued clients.
Farm:For most farmers, your field is your livelihood. All of our brokers understand the vital importance of keeping your assets protected with insurance. Here are some of the types of insurance we offer under our portfolio of services:
- We offer coverage for your most important farming assets, with farm produce insurance and livestock insurance.
- Your equipment is crucial to your modern farming operations. Don’t take any chances with the tools of your trade; let us work with you to craft farm equipment and machinery insurance.
- Our many years of experience serving the great farming community in Eastern Ontario has given us an understanding of the risks you face. Minimize those with our Agricultural Risks Insurance.
- Some farmers in Eastern Ontario are on the cutting edge of energy technology, with solar energy systems that are approved MicroFIT systems. Protect your investment with solar energy system insurance.
The Homestead:Many farms today have a wide variety of assets (structures) that need to be protected by insurance, and farmers need peace of mind should their operations be interrupted. Here are some of the insurance offerings to secure your homestead’s value and keep the business of your farm running smoothly, whatever might happen.
- ONA has a wide variety of coverage options to keep your dwelling protected with Farm Homes Insurance.
- We’ll put together an affordable policy that protects your onsite structures with Barn Insurance & Outbuildings Insurance.
- Time lost to unexpected shutdowns, whatever the reason, can be a major problem for farms. That’s what Business Interruption Insurance is for – protecting your livelihood in the event that the hard work has to stop.
- Just as any business needs to protect itself, so do farms; stay protected with our tailored coverage of Farm Liability Insurance.
- It’s a labour of love, and maybe part of your livelihood too; for residences with limited acreage and income from farm activities, we offer hobby farm insurance.